|Location||11 King's College Road|
The Engineering Annex at 11 King's College Road was not always an engineering building, as the name suggests. Completed in 1920, the Engineering Annex was originally called the University of Toronto Press Building, and housed the Press. In 1926, just six years after its original completion, a third story was added to the building. Today, the building is partially hidden behind the Sandford Fleming Building and the D.L. Pratt Building.