|Other names||VPX, VP Ex, VP External Relations|
|Board member of||Board of Directors, Engineering Student Societies' Council of Ontario, Canadian Federation of Engineering Students|
During the 2012-2013 year, this officer position was eliminated.
The Vice-President External is one of the executive members of the Engineering Society. He/She is responsible for the external representation and partnership of the society. The VP External maintains our relations with groups outside of the Engineering Society, specifically with other universities, high school students, professional organizations, industry, and the general public. He/She represents the Society to the Engineering Student Societies’ Council of Ontario (ESSCO) and the Canadian Federation of Engineering Students (CFES), which are our primary point of contact with other schools. As well, the VP External is responsible for external research via the societies' ties and for developing project solutions to improve the Society. To do all of this, the VP External manages his/her project directors in the Oversights section below and implements some Current Projects him/herself.
The VP External portfolio includes:
- Community Outreach Director
- Initiating relationships with external media agencies
- Development of ESSCO
- Revamping of Community Outreach efforts
- Community Outreach (Charity)
- National Engineering Month
- You're Next Career Network
Past VPs External
|2021-2022||Anika Shenoy ^**||NΨ 2T4|
|2020-2021||Katie Vranesic ^*||CIV 2T1+1+PEY|
|2016-2017||Saarthak Saxena ***||?|
|2012-2013||Anton Klunko||Indy 1T2+PEY|
|2011-2012||Zoriana Workun*/Gordon Tang||Civ 1T2/Indy 1T4|
|2010-2011||Mauricio Curbelo||Civ 1T3+PEY|
|2009-2010||Abhishek Mathur||Mech 1T2+PEY|
|2008-2009||George Missios||Chem 0T9|
|2007-2008||Eamon McDermott||NΨ 0T5+3|
|2006-2007||Alaina Lagrou**||Indy 0T8|
|2005-2006||Nick Loberto**||Mech 0T7+PEY|
|2002-2003||Mike Branch||Comp 0T3|
|2001-2002||Eric Tang||CIV 0T2|
- From 2004 to 2007, the VP External position was carried out as the "External Relations Director", a Project Director position on Council.
- ^* From 2020 to 2021, the Directorship was brought back as a Temporary Internal Directorship after Skule™ rejoined the CFES.
- ^** At the March 2021 BoD meeting, the Directorship was reinstated as a Project Directorship, preluding Skule™ rejoining ESSCO.