Difference between revisions of "University of Toronto Aerospace Team"
(updated UTAT from "aeronautics" to "aerospace")
m (Archivist moved page University of Toronto Aeronautics Team to University of Toronto Aerospace Team: ClubName Change)
Revision as of 14:18, 30 June 2020
The University of Toronto Aerospace Team (UTAT) is a design team with the objective of designing, building, and competing in various aerospace disciplines. The team started out in 2011 as the University of Toronto Aeronautics team. At the time, they focused on remote controlled airplanes. They competed in the CASI free flight competition and SAE Aero Design competition. Since then, UTAT has broadened its scope to beyond just airplanes, hence the name change from "Aeronautics" to "Aerospace" team.As of summer 2020, team is composed of four division: rocketry, unmanned aerial systems, space systems, and policy.
- 2012 2nd Place - Advanced Class Overall
- 2012 2nd Place - Advanced Class Data Acquisition System
- 2012 2nd Place - Advanced Class Report
- 2012 2nd Place - Advanced Class Presentation
- 2012 2nd Place - Micro Class Overall
- 2012 1st Place - Micro Class Oral Presentation
- 2010 1st Place - Micro Class Report
- 2010 1st Place - Micro Class Overall
- 2010 Winner - NASA Systems Design Report