Revision as of 08:31, 27 June 2020
Verses of Godiva's Hymn with offensive language and/or ideas have been placed here. These verses no longer reflect engineering culture, and have been placed here solely as a historical reference.
- We're lost, we're lost, we're lost, we're lost, we don't know where we are,
- We want, we want, we want, we want, we want to find a bar.
- Don't come, don't come, don't come, don't come, don't come along with us,
- For we don't know where the hell we are but fuck we're on a bus!
Engineering and University Verses
- Professors put demands on us, they say we have to tool,
- But all we want to do is sleep, we hate this fucking school.
- You can bitch or tell us off, even abuse us if you please,
- But we're all set to graduate, and all we need are C's!
Verses about Other Faculties and Artsies
- On reading Karma Sutra, a guy learned position nine
- For proving masculinity, it truly was divine.
- But then one day the girl rebelled and threw him on his rear,
- For he was a feeble artsie and she was an Engineer.
Verses in Somewhat Bad Taste
- A maiden and an Engineer were sitting in the park,
- The Engineer was busy doing research after dark.
- His scientific method was a marvel to observe,
- While his right hand wrote the figures down, his left hand traced the curves.
- My father peddles opium, my mother's on the dole,
- My sister used to walk the streets but now she's on parole,
- My brother runs a restaurant with bedrooms in the rear,
- But they don't even speak to me 'cause I'm an Engineer.
- Fornication, copulation, penetration, fuck
- Rim job, reem job, nose job, blow job, cunnilingus, suck
- Eating beaver, dipping wick, taking it up the rear;
- These words don't mean a thing to me cause I'm an engineer!
- We are, we are, we are, we are the female Engineers,
- We can, we can, we can, we can demolish twice as many beers.
- So cum, so cum, so cum, so cum, so cum all over us,
- For we don't give a damn about any damn man that can't get it up for us.
- At the Arts Quad at our school there are many untruths told
- 'bout how female engineers are frigid, strange, and cold,
- But truth be told men look for lady engineers of course,
- And sleep with girls who study friction, motion, stress and force.
- I happened once upon a maid whose eyes were full of fire,
- Her physical endowments would make your hands perspire,
- She shocked us when she told us that she never had been kissed,
- For her boyfriend was a worn-out Engineering Scientist.