Engineering Athletics Association
History[edit | edit source]
"In 1901, the SPS (School of Practical Science) Athletic Association was formed as an offshoot of the Engineering Society. In 1921, a compulsory one dollar athletic fee was added to the Engineering Society fee. The Engineering Society fee had been raised to two dollars in 1911."
B. Levine, A Century of Skill and Vigour, Toronto: Barry G. Levine, 1985, p. 15.